Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Stuff!!

Yeah, I stink at updating-we ALL know this! hehe However, I have some AWESOME goodies to show off from JennCK today!! I've recently joined her template team, and her stuff is just FAB!

First up is her "Chippy Mint" template pack! You can find it HERE

Heres the templates in the pack:


My first layout was done with her coordinating "Chippy Mint" kit


My Second page was done using her INCREDIBLE "Summer Sprites" kit-everyone who knows me know of my love of fairies-I just couldnt resist playing with this!! The photos are of Dezzy's beautiful daughter Ariana. This page also received a GSO at DST!


The next set of templates are called "So Berry" and can be found HERE

Heres the template pack


Both of these pages were done using her "So Berry" kit-the first uses photos of Melissa's daughter Madi, and the second once again has Dezzy's daughter Ariana.




Well, thats it for now!! Im on several teams now, so hope to get myself in gear and start updating more often so be on the lookout for more great goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online