Monday, June 14, 2010

Been a busy week!

Its been a busy busy week designing for me, and FINALLY I get to show off some of the great kits Ive gotten to use!! I have 4 new releases for you, so lets get started!

First is a BEAUTIFUL kit by Mika Designs called "Un Rosso". Its such a feminine kit filled with reds and pinks, and so I played with some photos of Missa's daughter Maddy!

Heres the kit and it can be found HERE


My layout using it


Next is a pretty little mini-kit by eNKay designs called "Walking Through the Forest". The kit can be found Here


And my layout, using some new photos of my monkey


Third for my personal CTs is a kit from Paper Plane Designs called "Rasta Boy". This is a super kit boy kit, and we all know how few and far between those are! It can be found Here



And my layout with it


Lastly, I did another OKC (one kit call) for Armina. Her new kit "Lovely" is part of her June Grab Bag and is just gorgeous!! The kit can be found Here


And I did TWO layouts for her-one with some new photos of myself, and the other with some pictures of Holly's beautiful Ms. Madi



Well, thats it for now! Ive done a couple others, but you'll have to wait to see those as they arent due for release quite yet lol

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I really love the colors of the last kit. All you're layouts rock my love :) You're doing great! Lub ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Armina's kit is GORGEOUS-the colors are awesome, I loved working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! You are doing a fab job!

    -Robin

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online